Self-care Boarding Stable
· 100’ x 200’ riding arena
· 7 acres of pasture on 25 acre farm.
· Short riding trail
· 3 minutes from I-40; 12 minutes from Farragut, TN. , 22 minutes from Papermill Road, Knoxville, TN
· Electric and water on site
· 5 stalls with dutch doors, 3 with 12’ x 20’ runouts
· Oak half-walls with top bar dividers
· Limestone floors, rubber mats not provided
· Cross-tie brackets
· Parking for horse trailer
· Four board and horse fencing
· Storage area for hay, jumps, etc.
· Self-care ONLY!
Nice area and just 5 miles from Knoxville, Knox County via I-40. 100’ x 200’ riding arena, 7 acres of pasture on 25 acre farm with a short, wooded riding trail. 3 minutes from I-40; 12 minutes from Farragut, TN.
Stable has a nice and quiet 1 mile cart drive across the street, on the Atomic Man Triathlon route, and an easy horse ride to Melton Hill Park. Electric and water, stalls have Dutch doors, 3 with 12’ x 20’ runout, and 1 sand stall, $400/mo extra, if needed, for lameness emergency. Oak half-walls with top bar dividers, limestone floors, cross-tie brackets, parking for horse trailer, four board and horse fencing, and storage area for hay, jumps, etc.
References are mandatory.
Exclusive use-up to three horses: $550
Stalls with runouts: $200 Stalls without runouts: $180
Sand stall for lameness emergency: $400 additional cost per month
Re-fundable security deposit of $150 per horse due with first payment.
To contact us: